Having a dream to study abroad? Here is a valuable opportunity for you. The University of Queensland is awarding TC Beirne School of Law funding for International Students.
There are two education awards are available for deserving candidates from all around the world on the basis of academic excellence and interest in a career in law.
The University of Queensland is considered to be one of Australia’s leading universities. It has a strong focus on teaching excellence. It offers degree through a college, a graduate school, and six faculties. It is ranked first for business administration and life sciences and 48th most reputable university in the world.
Why at the University of Queensland? The university provides students opportunities to achieve their individual aspirations and to become leaders in their chosen fields. Here candidates can learn from teachers and scholars who are experts in their own fields.
Application Deadline: July 17, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of any nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate coursework in the field of Law.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants who have applied for the undergraduate program in law and who have not yet commenced at UQ. The grants are awarded to the high achieving candidate seeking admission into either the undergraduate Bachelor of Laws (Honors)/ (LLB (Hons)) or the dual degree programs that include the LLB (Hons).
How to Apply
- How to apply: For earning this opportunity, applicants are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree at UQ. After receiving an offer of a place to study, students are permitted to download the award application form and send it to email@example.com with all documents.
- Supporting Documents: you are required to send official academic transcript/s, a personal statement outlining why you want a career in law, two reference letters, and resume.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in undergraduate coursework, you need to have Year 12, or a qualification equivalent to Queensland Year 12, with the required minimum entry score for the program.
- Language Requirement: You need to demonstrate your English language skills by achieving at least a 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-band of the IELTS.
The successful scholar will receive a reduction of 50% and 25% of the tuition fees for courses undertaken towards the approved law program.