The Australian National University is furnishing an outstanding Research School of Accounting South East Asia Merit program for applicants who dream to study at a reputable university in Australia.
The participants from the South East Asia Region are highly encouraged to undertake their undergraduate and postgraduate studies at ANU
Application Deadline: When you commence your studies in semester 1 (February 2020) you will be automatically considered for the grant and will get notified by October 2, 2019.
- University or Organization: The Australian National University
- Department: The College of Business and Economics
- Course Level: Bachelors and Masters
- Award: Cover 50% of the overseas fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Four
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the South East Asia Region are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for Bachelor of Accounting (6 semesters), Master of Accounting (4 semesters), Master of Professional Accounting (3 semesters) within the College of Business and Economics at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must achieve at an excellent level in their final years of schooling or college, as determined by the CBE Selection Committee.
How to Apply
- To Apply: Register your place in the given bachelors or masters program at the university and you will be automatically considered for the award and also get notified by October 2, 2019, through email.
- At the time of your application, the university will be asked you to submit your curriculum vitae, copies of transcripts or certificates, language ability proof, and copy of the passport.
- For study at the university, you have to show the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational grant will cover 50% of the ANU overseas student fee per semester for the standard full-time duration of the degree course.