If you’re looking to earn a well-rounded education, then here is a great platform for you. The University of Newcastle is offering FEBE International Alumni and Family Scholarship in Australia.
The award is available for the skilled international students to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
- University or Organization: University of Newcastle
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate and postgraduate degree
- Award: $4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 50 bursaries are available
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International claimants are eligible to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate and postgraduate degree with the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to be enrolled in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program with the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment, UON.
- Be enrolling or enrolled full-time to study on campus, at any UON Australian campus and be either UON Alumni, the immediate family member of UON Alumni, or be enrolled in the same study period as an immediate family member also studying with UON.
- Be able to prove status as an eligible family member of Alumni or current student (if applicable) and enrolled in the 2nd year of the B Science, B Biotechnology, B Biomedical Science, B Computer Science, B Engineering, B Mathematics, B Information Technology, or B Exercise and Sports Science with University of Newcastle.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this fund then you must have to take admission in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: You need to provide proof of a family link to a current student or UON Alumni, such as birth or marriage certificate and provide known UON student numbers of eligible family member/s where applicable.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree program, aspirants are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All candidates must have to meet the English language requirement to study at the university.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to $4,000.